Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Song To Remember You By


It's been so long
Since I last saw you
Summers have come and gone

I think of us
A fading memory
Those times we had, now gone

But I remember what we shared
The promises that we made
So I refuse to let them go
With hope to see you again

I've tried to write
Play you a melody
A song to remember you by

The seasons change
Still I wait for you
With hope like a castle of cards

Sometimes I feel like letting go
We've had our moment in the sun
Maybe someday we'll meet again
But as strangers who once we knew

We're like a poem
Still unfinished
Lines yet to be filled

Like a song
With words still missing
Melodies yet to be sung

So I remember all we've shared
Those promises that we've made
And I refuse to let you go
With hope to see you again

It's been so long
Since I last saw you
Seasons have come and gone

1 comment:

  1. Nice.
    Looks like you haven't blogged in a while.
    Keep blogging. :)

    Visit my blog too: www.jimzubemophotos.com

    ReplyDelete