Monday, November 1, 2010

Some change. Pun intended.

Sweeter than finding change in the pockets of old denims--- finding two hundred dollars neatly folded inside an envelope in my laptop bag.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Of late, I had really been thinking how blessed I am. I have been provided for in ways that are incredible over the past few months. In many ways, I have found my faith to be encouraged as I saw Him to be my Provider. I wanted to consciously make an effort to make the blessings that came in to flow out. Silly though the gestures seemed, I tried to bless others in small ways- buying food, filling up the gas tank, etc . though I was beginning to run short on cash. I think today's pleasant (an understatement, recollecting how I squealed) incident has encouraged my heart that I'm on the right track; that this could be a way of life, a way to be. I sheepishly grin to think that it took more than loose change to convict a cynic a like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment